"Great minds discuss ideas;
average minds discuss events;
small minds discuss people."
Eleanor Roosevelt

November 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Momma

You would think that after 40+ years I would remember to give my mother a call on her birthday. NOT! There is a 2 hour time differance between NY (me) and MN (mom). I thought about making the call this morning...had a doctor's appointment...gonna live for another 100+ years...LOL  anyway, I didn't call mom. Then when I got home it was after noon and she is in classes (going to school to be a nurses aide) and will not be out untill after 9:00 pm MN time. I am usually dead asleep by 11:00. I guess that I should stay up and call my mom.

I have been stitching on the blackwork butterflies in the 198 issue of New Stitches. I love this magazine...I need to talk to the gals at Barnes and Noble to have them set a copy aside for me. I have a hard time finding it if I don't get there the day that it comes in. I need to check and see if they will do a subscription to a Yank. That would make my day!

When I get batteries for my cam I will post some pics. I tried to take some, but the cam died...ARGH

Have a wonderful December First.....Only 24 more days until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment