"Great minds discuss ideas;
average minds discuss events;
small minds discuss people."
Eleanor Roosevelt

November 11, 2009

To my fellow Veterans

I am proud to claim the title of veteran. I am also proud that my oldest daughter has joined these ranks as well. She makes me so very proud. I wish to thank all of those who wear the uniforms of the United States Armed Forces.

The family and friends of all these people deserve a day of their own as well. Since that has not been set into motion yet it is with heartfelt thanks and deepest gratitude that I say to all the spouses, children, parents, and other faimily and friends, we are proud of all that you have sacraficed  for the freedoms that your soldier fights for every day.

God Bless all our soldiers and their families

No comments:

Post a Comment