"Great minds discuss ideas;
average minds discuss events;
small minds discuss people."
Eleanor Roosevelt

November 24, 2009

What to do? What to do?

I have been relaxing with a cup (or two) of tea as I scanned through blogs that I am following. So many thoughts and ideas that are running through my head. I really need to pull out my old sketch books and put some of these ideas down on paper.

Ahhhh...where does one start? I figure that since it is getting so close to Christmas I ahould sit down and work on some of my UFO's. Even before I do that, I need to pull them all out...hmmmmm...where is that box....it has only been up in the attic for 16 years now!!!!!!

Wow. Has it really been that long? YEP....ARGH! There are UFO's that were started for people that are no longer with us. So many people who have slipped in and out of my life. What to do?????  I have to rummage through the box and see what can be salvaged. Can any of these be repurposed or exchanged? Can I actually finsh any of them...do I have all the needed supplies???? Argh....What was I thinking?

Well...I'm off to hunt down the box. Look for me later....maybe I'll show you what I have found

No comments:

Post a Comment