"Great minds discuss ideas;
average minds discuss events;
small minds discuss people."
Eleanor Roosevelt

November 21, 2009

Things around here have been a bit hectic.  I am not all that fond of my vehicle at this moment. Over the last few days we have had three cars in the shop. Ouch!!! Well, my pocketbook is about empty. My SO and my DD#2 both had their cars in as well. Not such a big deal, just an annoyance.

With all the running back and fourth between the garage and home, I have not been able to sit down and stitch like I would like to. I managed a few moments of stitching at my machine. I finished up two chair cushions and a fitted curtain/cover for my bookcase. I do love getting at my projects and actually completing some of them. As of right now I have no photos....Must add batteries to the shopping list.

My nest project will be completely non-sewing related... I have been asked to make cookies for a family get together the weekend after Thanksgiving. I am to make three kinds of cookies, Oatmeal raisin, Peanutbutter and Chocolate chip. I will be baking my heart out. I figure that 10 dozen of each will allow everyone to take some home if we can manage to keep the kids out of them until next weekend.

Off to don the apron and start mixing....Maybe a triple batch of oatmeal.... wrap it up and bake it later.... Now that sounds like a plan....

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment