"Great minds discuss ideas;
average minds discuss events;
small minds discuss people."
Eleanor Roosevelt

January 7, 2010

First block stitched

I finally got my DS to get the scanner hooked up correctly so that I could scan my finished blocks. This is the first one that I have finished for the redwork wallhanging.

I really like how this block came out. All total I only spent about 4 hours doing this stitching. It amazes me how calming doing the outline stitch can be.

I am now working on the same block only this new one is in blue. There will be more pics as I continue to work on the blocks

Peace, Tina

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tina! This sure is a cute stitchery! You did a great job!

    I hopped over to say congratulations! You won my giveaway! Mr. Spunky bunny is yours!
    Hop over and see for yourself and then email me your address!
    Congratulations!
    shell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute snowmen. Love it in red - can't wait to see the blue version.

    ReplyDelete