"Great minds discuss ideas;
average minds discuss events;
small minds discuss people."
Eleanor Roosevelt

January 2, 2010

As we begin 2010

I borrowed this from another blogger...and unfortunately I can't relocate it..if you know where it came from let me know. I thought that it was a great way to lookforward into the new year. So, with no further ado...

As I begin 2010……


I'm feeling… a sense of anticipation. I am looking forward to more blogging, taking part in some of the swaps and contests, and “meeting” more people in blogland.

I'm seeing... SNOW. It snowed again last night and the cars have about ½ inch covering.

I'm thinking... how nice it will be to snuggle under the afghan I am currently crocheting

I'm appreciating... the warmth of my home. It was just a year ago that my furnace died and now I have a lovely wood fire in the furnace and my whole home is comfy and warm. Also the fact that I have both my refrigerator freezer and my chest freezer full of food. It wasn’t all that long ago that I was wondering from day to day what I would be feeding my family.

I'm cooking... scalloped potatoes and ham the leftovers from last night’s dinner with our neighbor.

I'm planning... to begin stitching the blocks for “snowman collector” in lovely blues and another in reds

I'm reading... Nothing at present. I need to make a run to the library.

I'm wearing... A tee-shirt and sweatpants…comfy and cozy all the way!

I'm creating... Peaceful spaces in my home and lovely art to hang in my spaces.

I'm hearing...The Barrett-Jackson auto auction on Speed. It is a rerun, but my boyfriend is a lover of cars…There are a couple that I wish I could afford to bid on…. anyone have a '68 mustang in red?  LOL

I'm enjoying... The antics of my teacup Yorkshire terrier, Jack, as he tries to tear his “daddy”, my boyfriend, from his studies.

I'm sharing...My life with the best kids and a wonderful man.

Peace and blessings, Merry part

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment