"Great minds discuss ideas;
average minds discuss events;
small minds discuss people."
Eleanor Roosevelt

August 25, 2011

Cool Things I have found out in bloglandia...

First off let me say that I have not doing much in the way of either crafting or sewing of any sort. This is because I am not at home. i have however been skipping about bloglandia and have found som really cool things that I thought might intrerest others.

Can you guess what this used to be? It took me a moment. I found this awesome giftwrap center at Sew Many Ways. I started reading from the newest post and got hooked. I popped into the archives and started reading from the very first post.  So many cool ideas...This one really hit me though..(we got a new tree last xmas and now I know what i can do with my "retired" tree.


This is the first of what I hope will be much more frequent blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment