"Great minds discuss ideas;
average minds discuss events;
small minds discuss people."
Eleanor Roosevelt

March 30, 2010

Pin Pillow Exchange sent, bathroom finished and a b-day wish

Well, I did it... I put the pin pillow in the mail. I will post some pics when i hear that it has arrived at its final destination.

I am going to post some pictures of my DD #2's bathroom. It is the upstairs bath and since she is the one living up there it is "her bathroom".

the view from the door


to the the left


The dual stage toilet and basin sink (the sink sits on a custom made stand, topped with white carrara marble,  that my SM made and I made the curtains for with DD#2's help)


note the lovely co-ordinated soap pump and trash can.


Teh vanity that was custom made by my SM. It is also topped with carrara marble and the DD#2 and I made the curtains. Again you will note the co-ordinated bath items. DD picked out her bath accecories Tissue cover, toothbrush holder and cup (she is using the cup to hold her cotton swabs) as well as trash can and soap dispenser. Her rugs are a lovely beige and her towels are a nice deep rose to co-ordinate with the floral print on the curtains. Finally she picked out a small lamp to sit on the vanity. Its shade matches the towels fairly well.


And last but not least.... The Shower Pod....
This shower has it all....
a rainfall shower,
a handheld shower,
6 body jets,
a foot massage and
an FM radio.
We could also hook up a phone line and a CD player to the unit. (A bit of overkill there)
It looks like an alien pod when all of the lights are on. LOL


Oh and a last Note: 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COCO!!!!
Your momma luvs ya!!!!
20 years ago
You entered my life and made it brighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment